Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Backyard Pics

I know, I know.  I've been TERRIBLE at updating this thing.
It's on my list but it always seems to get bumped down the list.
Waaaay down.
Anywho, took a couple pictures of the kiddos just for fun in the backyard the other day.  
I'm no photographer by any means (as you will see below) but we had fun and I think we got a couple good ones.

First, the outtakes :)


Hehe this one cracks me up.

And some of my faves...

 
 So incredibly thankful to get to love on these babies everyday.
Tonight before bed, 
Me:  "Don't grow up"
Jace:  "I will."
Me: "Don't change from a boy to a man.  Ever."
Jace: "Uhh, I think I will. But I will take a picture so you can remember what I looked like."

I guess that's the beauty in pictures!  I don't ever want to forget what these precious faces looked like!

1 comment:

Beth said...

All these pics are adorable, but these are the cutest photos of Will that I've ever seen.