This is probably not the best time for me to do a blog entry.
My kiddos are sick.
My husband is disappointed (devastated might be a better term!) with our pre-mature exit out of the national tournament.
And me, well, I'm wiped out!
So on crummy days like this, I look at pictures like this, and can't help but smile and think of our family motto, "man, we got it good!"
(picture by a.tonagelphotography)
Here is a short list of a few of my favorite things lately!
1. Overhearing Greg sweet-talk his baby girl.
2. Watching my boys forgive each other (without having to ask!)
3. Coffee ice cream, bananas, and mini chocolate chips.
4. Large Iced Tea from McDonalds--half cut!
5. Sick-kid snuggles. Nothing sweeter!
Looking forward to the nice day tomorrow.
Here's to hoping kids are well in the morning.
And if they aren't, well, we still have it good!