Thursday, March 14, 2013

Man, We Got It Good!

This is probably not the best time for me to do a blog entry.
My kiddos are sick.
My husband is disappointed (devastated might be a better term!) with our pre-mature exit out of the national tournament.
And me, well, I'm wiped out!

So on crummy days like this, I look at pictures like this, and can't help but smile and think of our family motto, "man, we got it good!"
(picture by a.tonagelphotography)

Here is a short list of a few of my favorite things lately!

1.  Overhearing Greg sweet-talk his baby girl. 

2.  Watching my boys forgive each other (without having to ask!)

3.  Coffee ice cream, bananas, and mini chocolate chips.

4. Large Iced Tea from McDonalds--half cut!

5.  Sick-kid snuggles. Nothing sweeter!

Looking forward to the nice day tomorrow.
Here's to hoping kids are well in the morning.
And if they aren't, well, we still have it good!

2 comments:

Jill and Darren said...

6. Allie's and my visit to Hoboken to see auntie jj and cousin kara in April :)

Rachel said...

They are SOO cute!! It's been awhile since I've actually looked at your blog (usually read it in google reader). It looks cute. :) Hope to see you soon!