Saturday, March 16, 2013
We headed in for some delicious Krispy Kreme Doughnuts for Will's Birthday breakfast.
This little 3 year old was thrilled with his doughnut.
And so was his mom!
Thursday, March 14, 2013
Man, We Got It Good!
This is probably not the best time for me to do a blog entry.
My kiddos are sick.
My husband is disappointed (devastated might be a better term!) with our pre-mature exit out of the national tournament.
And me, well, I'm wiped out!
So on crummy days like this, I look at pictures like this, and can't help but smile and think of our family motto, "man, we got it good!"
Here is a short list of a few of my favorite things lately!
1. Overhearing Greg sweet-talk his baby girl.
2. Watching my boys forgive each other (without having to ask!)
3. Coffee ice cream, bananas, and mini chocolate chips.
4. Large Iced Tea from McDonalds--half cut!
5. Sick-kid snuggles. Nothing sweeter!
Looking forward to the nice day tomorrow.
Here's to hoping kids are well in the morning.
And if they aren't, well, we still have it good!