Friday, January 25, 2013

Quick Update!

I know, I know. It's been FOR-EV-ER since I've blogged.  
I honestly don't know where to start to catch you up on life and have been using that as my excuse to not blog.  
Then I realized that was dumb logic.
And it's not like I get a grade for this silly blog.  
I'm the author so I can stop and start whenever I please.
So, here's just a few pictures over the past 2 months. 

Jace was the ring bearer in a family wedding and was absolutely adorable.  
He fell pretty much in love with the flower girl and hasn't stopped talking about her since. 
They were just the cutest couple. 







Baby Girl is in a full out crawl now.  She loves to move and she is fast! My job just became a lot more difficult!  Allie is just a little peach and we love her so! She's smiley, cuddly, and terrible at night :)




Boys are still crazy about their little sis.  I love when they try and comfort for with her dolls.  That doesn't mean that they refrain from rough housing around her.  This little girl will be one tough cookie!

Our Will-boy continues to keep us on our toes.  He's rarely sitting still or quiet, but we love him to pieces and are so thankful he's ours!  A friend reminded me the other day that the best leaders are that hardest ones to raise.  That's brings me peace on the difficult days.  I hope she's right! :)
Will's feisty and wild but he's extremely tender hearted and oh-so-sweet.

Jace started his second semester at preschool and is enjoying it.    Every craft/project he brings home has either red on it (for Wildcats), #44 on it (his favorite Wildcat number), or a basketball on it.  The child is competitive and passionate about basketball.  He always has been.  We love our Jace-boy and have enjoyed watching him grow and learn this year!


A few things we've been up to since I last blogged...
1. Hawaii trip.  It was amazing.  Can't wait to go back!  We missed the kids.  They didn't miss us :)
2.  Appendectomy.  Greg had his appendix removed on Christmas Eve.  We are thankful it didn't burst while flying over the Pacific Ocean!
3.  Won lots of ball games!  The Wilcats are 20-3 and doing very well.  We hope to make it back to Branson, MO for the National Tournament.  We are currently ranked #3 nationally.
4.  New Year's Resolution--Make relationships more of a priority.  
5.  I agreed to run another half marathon.  What was I thinking?



3 comments:

Beth said...

Your kids are the cutest! How could any of them be rotten? :)

a tonagel said...

Hah. Sorry. I am laughing... You thought you were just getting your nails done. Little did you know you would walk out agreeing to do another half marathon. :) good for you!

Kelley said...

yay - happy you updated! i have been checking to see some updated kiddo pics. I can't believe how big and fast Allie is growing!! miss you all!