I know, I know. It's been FOR-EV-ER since I've blogged.
I honestly don't know where to start to catch you up on life and have been using that as my excuse to not blog.
Then I realized that was dumb logic.
And it's not like I get a grade for this silly blog.
I'm the author so I can stop and start whenever I please.
So, here's just a few pictures over the past 2 months.
Jace was the ring bearer in a family wedding and was absolutely adorable.
He fell pretty much in love with the flower girl and hasn't stopped talking about her since.
They were just the cutest couple.
Boys are still crazy about their little sis. I love when they try and comfort for with her dolls. That doesn't mean that they refrain from rough housing around her. This little girl will be one tough cookie!
Will's feisty and wild but he's extremely tender hearted and oh-so-sweet.
Jace started his second semester at preschool and is enjoying it. Every craft/project he brings home has either red on it (for Wildcats), #44 on it (his favorite Wildcat number), or a basketball on it. The child is competitive and passionate about basketball. He always has been. We love our Jace-boy and have enjoyed watching him grow and learn this year!
A few things we've been up to since I last blogged...
1. Hawaii trip. It was amazing. Can't wait to go back! We missed the kids. They didn't miss us :)
2. Appendectomy. Greg had his appendix removed on Christmas Eve. We are thankful it didn't burst while flying over the Pacific Ocean!
3. Won lots of ball games! The Wilcats are 20-3 and doing very well. We hope to make it back to Branson, MO for the National Tournament. We are currently ranked #3 nationally.
4. New Year's Resolution--Make relationships more of a priority.
5. I agreed to run another half marathon. What was I thinking?