Monday, December 3, 2012

I'm Dreamin...

of a PINK Christmas!




A dear friend gave Allie this adorable pink Christmas tree last year when she was still nestled all snug in my womb. I couldn't wait to break it out this year!
I'm definitely taking it easy on Christmas decorations this year.  
Too much going on this year with three destructive kids, Christmas, basketball, and our upcoming trip to Hawaii.  
We do have a real, GREEN, Christmas tree though.
I will post pictures of her later.



Back to pink--both Allie and Mommy enjoy the extra bright night light in her room.
Especially during those late-night feedings (which are becoming way too frequent these days.  ugh!)



Happy Monday!

3 comments:

Beth said...

So glad she loves it. She is a pretty girl who deserves a pretty tree.

Erica and Nate said...

I love that pink tree!! How sweet!

Jill and Darren said...

you are going to Hawaii? no fair!