Friday, November 30, 2012

Thanksgiving

We had much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving!
Including a visit from this lady.  
Grandma Dear came in from Missouri to spend Thanksgiving with my little family and my parents.
I am so very thankful to have a grandma like her. 
And I love that my kids love their great Grandma Dear!

The kids helped us decorate the house for the holidays.  
Here they are filling a mason jar with cranberries and a candle. 



Our Thanksgiving table :)


Our apple pie was mighty delish.  Throw some vanilla ice cream on there with some fresh whipped cream and you have yourself a real treat!
The kiddos helped Grandma make these cute name cards for our table. 

Baby girl got LOTS of grandparent snuggles.  


You don't find Grandpa J without his 4-legged friend very often.  Toby also made the trek to Marion.  I'm pretty sure he got his fair share of turkey too.
This girl is practically crawling now. Can't believe she is 6 months old!  

It was nice to see GT kick back a little.  He's not really the relaxing type but he did take some time to relax during the holiday.  And believe me, he took PLENTY of time to go hunting so he should be good for the season.  Right, hubs?  :)

I feel so incredibly thankful for these precious ones!


And now we've officially started in the Christmas season.
This mama has LOTS to do!

3 comments:

Jill and Darren said...

Love the picture of Dear! Nice update! Love you!

Kathy Tonagel said...

who made that perfect pie?

Rachel said...

Sheesh I miss hangin out with you! Your family is adorable and so glad you had a great Thanksgiving. I have a special "card" Christian made for Jace (his idea!) that I need to send your way. Get ready for sticker-mania. :) Enjoy your holiday prep.