Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Pirate Will and Batman Jace

Phew!  I survived the craziness of last week! 
The kids were troopers as bedtime’s were stretched, mama was stressed, and our normal schedule was tossed out the window.  I kept saying “I’ll be glad when this week is over” and now that it’s over, I’m sad.
Anywho, here are a few pictures of our week.
Greg had to leave for Bloomington on Halloween night so it was just me and the kids.  Euclid Ave is a happenin’ place on Halloween so instead of dragging my kids out in the misty, cold rain alone, we opted to stay home and pass out candy.  This turned out to be equally as fun and the kids loved seeing all the other kids in costume and tossing a piece of candy in their treat bags. 

Pirate Will and Batman Jace.



And they certainly ate their fair share of candy.  In fact, we ALL did : /




 Sometimes I look at these three and I can’t believe they are ours.  
We couldn’t love them more!


 This babe loves her bath time!  She also loves chewing on her fingers.  I'm guessing some more teeth will be popping through in the near future.  It makes me soooooo sad when baby's teeth pop through.  I think their looks change so much.


 Speaking of teeth, here is a good view of them.


I’m not sure if this stuff is heaven sent or from the devil himself.  Either way I can’t keep my hands off of it.  Oy, the thought of Hawaii in December won’t even deter me from eating it. 
 Help!


Hope your November is off to a good start.

I saw this on facebook and I wanted to share it here... 

"America's hope--not in the donkey nor the elephant but in the Lamb."
Thank you, Jesus!



2 comments:

Boswell said...

Talenti is the best. The raspberry and chocolate one is good too. Don't worry about the calories. You can always wear a wetsuit in Hawaii.

Blair said...

We have that exact same gelato in our house - LOVE! Of course, we serve ours on top of brownies for extra decadence / guilt :)