Thursday, November 15, 2012

Coke

I am a diet Coke girl through and through.
But some days are real Coke days.
Yesterday, friends, was a real Coke kind of day.
Headache.
Rowdy Kids.
No naps.
Real Coke.

We got our first snow of the year.  
One day in t-shirts the next in winter coats and hats.
Yup, that's Indiana for ya!

I've started baby girl on foods.
She likes to eat and it's no surprise that food has been a hit.
I'm sad that she's growing so quickly.  
But I suppose I should be thankful for a healthy growing girl.
So that's just what I'll be!




And Allie's rolls aren't the only ones we ooh and ahh over these days.  
I've learned how to make homemade yeast rolls and whoa baby are these good!



Will is definitely my water baby.  I was cleaning up the house while Jace was gone with Dad and Allie was sleeping.  After I got done running the vacuum I found this in the kitchen.  

 He keeps us on our toes!
 Is Thanksgiving really one week from today?!  Eek!  
At the moment I'm thankful for.... real Coke! :)

Have a great day!

1 comment:

Ben Jamieson said...

B enough with the coke. get down to business and spank one of those kids. you know what im talking about...