Monday, October 8, 2012

Date

Last week I was feeling a little down about the constant conflict it seemed I was having with our second born, Will.  It seemed as though we were constantly bumping heads and I hate that feeling as a mother!  So, thanks to a dear friend of mine, I treated him out for a special mommy/son date.  It was great!  I SO enjoyed devoting all my attention to him and simply enjoying good conversation with my funny 2 year old J  Things aren’t perfect and I still face many parenting challenges and struggles daily but I’d say the date did us some good!



We went to the pumpkin patch.  Had some hot chocolate, picked out pumpkins and gourds, jumped on the pumpkin moon bounce, and of course, rode the tractor.  



 I love these pictures because he looks soooo content and so happy.  



I hope I get to go on another date with this special guy again soon!

2 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

Will looks good in his spidey man shirt!

Beth said...

Cute. Glad you had a good time!