Tuesday, June 19, 2012

I will miss this...

We've had a rough couple of days with the kids.  
Clean up messes, break up fights, send boys to time-out, repeat!  It seems like all I do.
I keep reminding myself that I will miss this someday.
In fact, I literally say out loud, 
"I will miss this someday.  I will miss this someday.  I will miss this someday."
In the meantime, I will try and embrace this crazy season of life we are in.
Because truth is, I know I will miss this someday.  


It's probably about time I start taking pictures of my other two kiddos.  
I just can't help it, this baby is so dang sweet!

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

a tonagel said...

she is VERY cute!!!!

The Crivella Family said...

I totally think the same thing. Crazy as it sounds I miss Claire waking up in the middle of the night to eat, it was the only time I didn't feel guilty about just sitting and rocking with her while she slept, I wished that I didn't have to go back to sleep so I could just rock her all night.