Sunday, May 13, 2012

Mother's Day

While I would have preferred to celebrate this Mother’s Day with the newest little Tonagel, I couldn’t feel like a luckier mama!



And what makes this Mother’s Day particularly special—my OWN mother is here!  I strive to be like her on MANY levels.  Hope to be half the woman she is!


Ten reasons I am ready to have this baby...
1.  My face is puffy.
2.  My back aches due to my incredible lopsidedness.
3.  I don't sleep.
4.  My attitude has reached new levels.
5.  I am hormonal
6.  I waddle when I walk.
7.  Pregnancy brain (forgot the name of a paper weight the other day.  I was like "what do you call that thing that weighs down paper?"  Oy!)
8.  Tired of wearing pants with elastic panel!
9.  Stranger's comments (i.e. "you look miserable", "When are you due?...Last week?"
10.  Ready to meet our precious baby already!

Hoping my next post shares some good news!
Happy Mother's Day, friends!

5 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

wonderful picture of you, the boys and your mom! so glad she is with you. Oh, #11 reason to have the baby: you were due a week ago!

Kathy Tonagel said...

wonderful picture of you, the boys and your mom! so glad she is with you. Oh, #11 reason to have the baby: you were due a week ago!

Holly Daly said...

I could have written this exact same post in February 2011! Being overdue is NO FUN. And everyone bugs the crap out of you as if you don't want the baby out more than they do! Good luck mama!

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Love the picture with your mama in it!! So happy she is here to share this special event with you! Can't wait to have a slumber party with the boys! :) Love you and praying for you friend!

Paul Kieffer said...

No better help than mom at a time like this!