While I would have preferred to celebrate this Mother’s Day with the newest little Tonagel, I couldn’t feel like a luckier mama!
And what makes this Mother’s Day particularly special—my OWN mother is here! I strive to be like her on MANY levels. Hope to be half the woman she is!
Ten reasons I am ready to have this baby...
1. My face is puffy.
2. My back aches due to my incredible lopsidedness.
3. I don't sleep.
4. My attitude has reached new levels.
5. I am hormonal
6. I waddle when I walk.
7. Pregnancy brain (forgot the name of a paper weight the other day. I was like "what do you call that thing that weighs down paper?" Oy!)
8. Tired of wearing pants with elastic panel!
9. Stranger's comments (i.e. "you look miserable", "When are you due?...Last week?"
10. Ready to meet our precious baby already!
Hoping my next post shares some good news!
Happy Mother's Day, friends!