Sunday, May 6, 2012

Let Freedom Ring!

I told my hubs last night that I desperately needed a day off.
As in, a day with no responsibility.  
Whatsoever.
Well, grocery shopping at 2 different stores, 3 loads of laundry, and a good floor-cleaning isn’t exactly my idea of “no responsibility” but it’s better than some days.
Well, he heard my cry.
Literally.
He decided to pack the boys up with our trusty buddy Ethan and go camping for the night.
Even though they’re calling for thunderstorms tonight :/
And the boys were a tad cranky.
And it’s HOT out right now.
Blog friends, do you know what this means?
It means an empty, quiet, clean house for me, muah, yours truly!
Of course I miss the boys when they are gone.
But truthfully, I’m not mad a bit!

 Can you guess what J's favorite color is?


 Let's hope the campgrounds has cell phone service in case this little baby plans to make her grand appearance tonight!
This is the first time in weeks that I wouldn't mind she hold off one more night...

I'm off to... relax!

5 comments:

Breuninger Bunch said...

yeah, girl!!! Enjoy.

Uncle Jolly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aunt LoLo said...

I love that Will has a fish in his hands..... so funny! Enjoy your night off sis.... you deserve it! Love you so much :)

Rachel said...

I read this yesterday, and so when I was woken up several times throughout the night by clashing thunder, I kept thinking of your guys out in the wilderness! Poor Greg, I hope the boys slept okay. :) Hope you had a great night in a house to yourself!

Renee said...

YAY! Good for you! Hope you had a restful night. What an awesome daddy and husband :)Oh and a little chuckle for you - we passed your house the other day and Jaron said - Is that Jace's house? I told him it was and that he was going to have a new sister very soon! He said, Can I go touch his mommy's belly? (HA! Where does he come up with these things?!)