Thursday, May 24, 2012

Allie Claire

I am a week overdue...
Last Wednesday afternoon we welcomed with love and joy, Allie Claire, to our family.  
We've prayed for this baby to be the perfect fit to our family and thank God for hearing our prayers!

Allie Claire Tonagel
May 16th, 2012
2:46 p.m.
8 lbs. 13 oz.
21 inches




Thank you for all the well-wishes and encouragement from friends and family.
Grandma left today so we are officially on our own and trying to figure life out as a family of 5!
Wish us luck!

-Team Tonagel
Greg, Amy, Jace, Will, and Allie

3 comments:

Holly Daly said...

Welcome Allie! I was in town earlier this week and would've stopped by if you didn't just have a newborn! Hope the transition to 3 is going well. If you've had no major meltdowns thus far, it's a raging success in my book :)

a tonagel said...

Congrats! She is a doll!

The Richards Family said...

Amy! Congrats, we are so excited for you. What a sweet name. She is beautiful. Allie and Meredith share the same birthday, 4 years apart. I was shocked when I saw they were born on the same day. I didn't know. Wow, enjoy this special time together.

With All Our Love,

The Richards