Saturday, April 14, 2012

Vacation Debate

Greg and I have been at odds lately.
Not over anything important.
Over vacationing.
He wants our family vacations to include a tent, no electricity, and lots of bugs.
I, on the other hand, want ours to include sand, an ocean, and lots of fruity drinks.
I say he's a a stubborn midwesterner.
He says I'm an east coast snob.
So, I told him the only way I'd spend a vacation in a tent is if it looked like this...
And his rebuttal was that he wouldn't spend a week on a beach unless it looked like this...

I think we can come up with a happy medium here.
I have my hands full with this country boy...
MY country boy! :)

Speaking of country boys, here are mine all clean and spiffy, reading to celebrate Easter!



Hope you have a wonderful weekend.
Mine is full of organizing to make room for this little baby that is about to enter our family in a few short weeks.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Perhaps you can go here and dream ...

http://www.buzzfeed.com/donnad/decadent-glamping-photos


Or you can go here and plan your next trip!

Www.nationalglampingweekend.com

Kathy Tonagel said...

Greg only wants what he had growing up, lucky boy...

Breuninger Bunch said...

Sounds like Greg is begging to take the boys out camping alone....jump on that!