Monday, April 30, 2012

One week and counting...

Have to make this update short and sweet.
Mama has a never-ending to-do list that seems to be growing instead of shrinking.
Let's see, where should I begin?
My due date is officially one week from today.  
Wow!
I think it's safe to say that we are ready for baby when she is!
Boys are officially moved in together and sharing a room (quite well to our surprise!)
Closets are cleaned out.
House has been (somewhat) de-junked.
Nursery is ready.
Now if we could only decide on a name.
And my hormones could settle down a bit...
Here are a few random pics of the last couple weeks.
Jace has been extremely sweet lately.  
It helps me get through these loooooong days!
 And this little guy melts my heart!  Love to see him change daily!
 J has been Mr. Independent lately which includes choosing his own clothes and multiple wardrobe changes a day.  : /
 Love peaking in the baby's closet and seeing this :)  Thanks to my sisters for providing our baby with an entire wardrobe!
 Yes, I am that HUGE!
 Ready to be a big bro!
Will.i.am. 
Happy Monday, friends!

10 comments:

Beth said...

I wish I could say that your stomach wasn't that big, but friend, you didn't look like that two weeks ago. I predict 9lbs. 4 oz?

Holly Daly said...

Woo hoo! Can't wait to hear the news Amy! I know these last days seem to take forever... and adjusting to 3 is a definite challenge, which I'm sure you'll do beautifully. The Moby wrap saved my life the first few months :)

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

Joel and I were just commenting on how great you look! You are carrying that baby all right in your belly and not anywhere else! We love you and will be praying for you this week! Go girl!
Mal

a tonagel said...

looking forward to snuggling another baby!

Renee said...

YAY!!! Can't wait to meet the little miss!

Rachel said...

So glad I just got to see those cute faces in person! :) We had such a great time on Monday, thanks again for letting us come! So excited for your family to have a little girl. :-D Oh yeah, and I totally had tuna for lunch. So good.

Kyle and Amanda Mock said...

You look so cute pregnant! You make me want another one! Can't wait to hear the news!

Erica and Nate said...

You are so close!!! So excited for you. Love all those dresses...girls are so much fun!!!! And, you look great...Beautiful pregnant mommy!

Rhonda Potteiger said...

Enjoyed reading your Blog, Amy. Glad you had a night to yourself. It may be a while before you get to do that again. You seem to be a wonderful mommy.

Rhonda Potteiger said...

Enjoyed reading your Blog, Amy. Glad you had a night to yourself. It may be a while before you get to do that again. You seem to be a wonderful mommy.