Sunday, March 18, 2012

I want s'more!

I'll give you a clue as to what we did the other night.
Stick a marshmallow in between those suckers and you've got it!
Yep, we made s'mores!
This little guy had two.
The boys enjoyed their little treat with one of their best buds, Josh.
I think it's safe to say that everyone enjoyed them.
Got this guy a firepit for Father's Day a couple of years ago.
And I must say, it's been was one of my best gifts ever.
Who knew I would benefit so much from this gift?
And of course s'mores are more fun when you have someone to share them with.
I had fun with one of MY best buds too--Tiff!
And of course sweet baby Caleb!
This little ham is sure enjoying the outdoors.
He's SO over basketball.
It's baseball season, yo!
Greg and I look at each other every night and comment,
"How in the world are we going to handle a third in two short months?"
By the grace of God, that's how!
Welp, I'm off to put my swollen feet up and enjoy a little March Madness with my hubby!

1 comment:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Love the post :) And love all the pics. Although you stuffing your mouth with a s'more would have been great too!! I came home the other night and told Jeff, "Why did I eat TWO?!?!" But about an hour later was hungry again :) Love that we both love food! And love you friend!!