Thursday, February 16, 2012

New Chairs

We got new chairs over Christmas for our living room.
I LOVE them and love that this room is finally functional!
Still lot's to do on the walls, decorating, etc, but the big purchases are all done!
Or so Greg thinks :)


Yes that is my little guy in the background wearing his swimming trunks.
That's how we roll during the dead of winter at our house :)
I will be heading to La Porte tomorrow to co-host a baby shower for my dear sis-in-law, Megan.
Looking forward to showering her and her baby boy!

8 comments:

Jill and Darren said...

your house is so cute! jeal! and i need to come see it in person one of these days!

Boswell said...

Looks great! I already told you that though!

Breuninger Bunch said...

It looks great!!

Owen/Lauren said...

Amy, how do you keep your house so nice with two boys? Mine is a bomb of toys with only one! Our end tables are completely bare or things get chucked off. Love your room!

Kelley said...

Love the chairs. They look amaze. :)

Ben Jamieson said...

B your house is off the chain. looks so cute.

ps dont let will take jace's biscuit.

Renee said...

BEAUTIFUL! I remember when it was empty :-) It looks fantastic...straight out of a magazine!

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

I have been dying to see these chairs!! Haven't checked a single blog in a really long time, but glad I just did. They are BEAUTIFUL! Love your living room :)
-Meg