Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Grocery Run

Ran to the grocery store this morning.
This is what I had in my shopping cart when I checked out.

Item 1: Red Wine (for my pot roast, but of course!)

Item 2: Krispy Kreme Doughnuts (for the baby, but of course!)
Nothing like a pregnant woman waddling through the checkout line with a bottle of wine and some doughnuts in hand!
I'm sure I provided a good laugh for the cashier and bagger-boy.
You're welcome!
Next post: Before and after pantry organization!
Excited? I am!

2 comments:

Beth said...

LOL. Hilarious. Also, can't wait to see the pantry reorganization. Mine is looking pretty awful. Is it bad when you go and get groceries and just shove them in and hope the door closes? Just checking...

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

Why do I feel like these two items are in my grocery cart EVERY week! hehe! love you girl!
mal