Saturday, December 3, 2011

O Tannenbaum!

How lovely are your branches!
Just wanted to post a few pictures of our boys since my blogging skills have been less than impressive lately.
And our Christmas tree. A couple pictures of our tree. :)
Love getting the house all ready for Christmas!
And now on to the boys...
Will was mad when I pulled him out of the tub tonight.
When they've splashed more water out of the tub than what's left in the tub, bath time is over. That's what happened tonight.
As you can see, our Will-boy was not a happy camper.
He recovered quite quickly.
I want to know whoever came up with the name "terrible twos"!
Umm, more like terrible threes! This child has been tough lately!
I'm thankful for the sweet moments he manages to squeeze in between temper tantrums.
Tonight he told me that "Jesus is my newborn King!"

Will post more regularly this week.
Promise!

4 comments:

Jill and Darren said...

nice tree!

Kelley said...

The tree looks beautiful!

Breuninger Bunch said...

Beautiful tree, and I couldn't agree more about terrible 3's!!!! Same story; different child.

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

Haha "Jesus is my newborn king"—beyond cute!!!!
-Meg