Monday, December 26, 2011

J-Lo comes to town!

Had a BLAST with my sis, Lauren, and her adorable family when they came to visit a few days before Christmas.
The kids did very well together and it was so fun to see the boys playing well with their cousins!
I L.O.V.E.D getting to snuggle my 7-week old nephew!
And how adorable is my sis? Umm, hello, I never looked that good 7-week post baby. Heck, I never looked that good post-baby. Period!
Will also enjoyed snuggling with little JP.

We had to watch him pretty closely or it could have ended real bad. :/
So sad to say goodbye!
But look forward to our next meeting!
And hopefully lots of these!!
Love you, Aunt Lo-lo, Uncle Jolly, Mojo, and JP!! Thanks for squeezing us in for a visit!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

#1- you always look gorgeous, pre and post baby! #2- she's got cute kids! :)