Thursday, October 6, 2011

Sisters!

Two weeks ago, I went out to Hoboken, NJ to visit this little girl.
As an added bonus, I got to see this little girl.
It was SO nice to see my sisters. I am incredibly lucky to have the two best sisters a girl could ever dream of!
They are sweet, kind, loyal, loving, giving, beautiful, smart, funny, and the list could go on and on...
Both my sisters visited me after both my babes were born so i was insistent that I return the favor! Plus, I wanted to get my hands on my sweet niece ASAP.

Here is my niece, Morgan, cozy on her Aunt Amy's shoulders. :)
We share the same middle name, you know.
I feel like I have to admit that her Grandma Misener's first name is also Christine, but I like to think she is my namesake. :)


The happy family of three!
I have to admit that Darren has some mad dad skillz!
The baby LOVES him already and settles down instantly at the sound of his voice.
It's so darn sweet!
Props to you, Darren.
I LOVED watching my big sister as a mom.
She loves this baby so much!
Girl cousins! Almost exactly a year apart.
Time to say goodbye. :( I've never been good at saying good-byes. I'm a complete and total blubber-puss. Waterworks like whoa. This time was no different.
Thankful I get to see you girls again for Thanksgiving!

4 comments:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Oh my goodness that smile of Morgan is SO STINKIN ADORABLE!!!!!!!!! I can't get over it. And I love all the pictures of Kara too. Such cute girls!!!

Rachel said...

what fun to visit your sisters (and without your kiddos!). those baby girls are so cute. :) I think it does run in the family.

Megan Tonagel said...

Oh my gosh I love the picture of MoJo laughing! That is hysterical.

Kara is too cute!! Can't wait to see more pictures of her as she grows. Congrats Jill and Darren!

KStrang said...

Love the pics Amy!!!!!! Kara is adorable! And you guys all look great! Love the pic of Morgan with Kara- too cute. Can't wait to see YOU next month!!!!! XOXOXO
CONGRATS JILL and DARRELL-Kara is precious!!!!