Thursday, September 15, 2011

My Boys!

Allow me to brag for a minute on my two little ones!

I cannot believe how fast these little guys are growing.
Will is FULL of personality! He knows what he wants and isn't willing to wait long before he gets it. We are working on that one!
He says new words and sounds everyday.
His vocabulary isn't quite as up to par as his older brother's (at age 18 months) but what else would you expect from a second child? :)
Will is a ball of energy and brings us so much joy!
We love our Will-boy so much!




Jace is an awesome kid. He is always surprising us with his knowledge and vocabulary.
He has the biggest personality and absolutely loves attention (especially from the ball players)! He has his naughty moments, don't get me wrong, but for the most part we can count on him to do the right thing. He's a sweet boy!
He's showing off his new "Woody jammies". Thanks, Aunt JJ!



Hope you are having a blessed week!

3 comments:

Bridgette said...

Your boys, seriously, are some of the cuuuutessst kids EVER!!!

JEM said...

Can't wait to see those boys again!

Kathy Tonagel said...

I see where "brudder bit me" on that last picture of Jace... of course it didn't happen when Papa was in charge, or so he says.