Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Quick Update!


Just a quick update here..
I went to visit a friend from Valpo yesterday so Greg was in charge at home.
I came home to two happy little boys... with short hair!
They look adorable but it was quite a shock when I walked in the door.
Jace asked "Do I look handsome, Mommy?"
Of course he looked handsome, but this mama would have appreciated a little warning (FYI, Greg)!
Anywho, here are the boys.

We also enjoyed some time with our best friends, the Clarks, over a bonfire in the backyard late yesterday.
No kids. No fights to break up. No poopy diapers to change.
Just four adults chatting about adult stuff.
And what good is a bonfire without s'mores? Of course we had those too!
It was fun having adult conversation, talking life and parenting and having a few good laughs.
We value your friendship so much, J and T!


We have been busy canning tomatoes and peaches, freezing corn and blueberries, making homemade applesauce and various jams.
My dad tells me I'm such a good "farmer's wife"!
Maybe he's right! )

Look at my latest Craig's List find. Dining room table and chairs. I love it!

That's all for now!

3 comments:

Beth said...

Love the table!!! You made a great find.

Rachel said...

Just read this with Christian, who wants to say "HIIIIIIII!" We love Jace's hair, he looks so old. Love your table too. Can't wait to live closer to you again. :)

Kathy Tonagel said...

Did Greg make salsa?