Thursday, August 4, 2011

Living Room Makeover!

It's not everyday that the hubby insists I take an entire day to go shopping.
With a wad of cash in hand.
While offering to watch the kids.
All day.
I was SO excited when the opportunity arose.
Do you think I accepted?
Of course I did!
I went on an all day shopping trip last Tuesday to furnish my living room and these are some of my finds...
Black-bound sisal rug.
Not the softest on the toesies but pleasing to the eye :)

Here is a picture of the black border in a room.


LOVE our new coffee table!

My slipcovered couch!
And not exactly my lamps but very similar! Mine have a black base, but a similar shade. My favorite find of the day. Thank you, Home Goods!
I also got a couple occasional tables to take up wall space.
A large woven basket for throw blankets.
A few new picture frames.
And that's it.
Phew.
It was a fun day.

No comments: