Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fourth of July!

I experienced my first ever La Porte County Parade on the 4th of July.
The day was beautiful and we had a great time joining Greg in this hometown tradition.
Here are some of the highlights from the day.

Snake guy. Loved seeing snake guy. Who doesn't like to walk around with a snake chillin' on their neck?

And for your viewing pleasure--the belly dancing float. :)
Feather girl :)
My all American boys.


And the annual fly over! How cool!

We had a great time celebrating our country's freedom!
Hope you did too!

Bye friends!


3 comments:

Ben Jamieson said...

when you and grega re asking jace if he sees the airplanes in the sky and he says "yea!" it makes me melt. love that little dude

Kathy Tonagel said...

I LOVE the flyover--never get tired of it. The belly dancers however....that's another story

Cindi Boardman said...

Oh man, I wish we would have known you were here! I know Chelsea would have loved to see you again!