Sunday, July 17, 2011

Coffee Crusade

We may or may not have been 15 minutes late for church Sunday because we decided to go through the McDonalds drive-thru and get iced coffee drinks.
And I may or may not have had brain-freeze from trying to slurp that sucker down before we arrived at church. Unsuccessful.
And I may or may not have been embarrassed to show up for church 15 minutes late with my non-fat iced vanilla latte in hand that I hid my drink in my purse :)

This mama needs her caffeine!

4 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

Greg with a coffee drink??~~shocking!

ann said...

Sounds like my kind of morning, except I never would have made it to McDonalds without caffeine already in my system.

The Richards Family said...

right there with you girl!

Courtney :-)

Erica and Nate said...

oh my gosh, I have been craving one of those! Love it!