Friday, June 10, 2011

Shower Fun

We had a great time visiting with family and friends over the weekend. We put on a baby shower for my sister and her baby girl due in August. Our family is THRILLED with the new addition and can't wait for her arrival! I'm so excited to see my sister as a mama!
Here are some pictures from our weekend. Let's start with the food, shall we?
Punch, pink candy, and chocolate covered strawberries!
Somehow the sandwiches didn't make it to the platter before this picture was taken.
We served a spinach and strawberry salad, cheese and chutney sandwiches, roast beef with cheddar and arugula sandwiches, salmon salad sandwiches, and ham and cheese poppy seed sandwiches.
Oh and we made this cute fruit salad carriage!
Crab martinis for an appetizer.
The guest of honor there on the left. Love me some baby bumps!
Due August, September, October. SO fun!!! And don't they look beautiful??? Will got to spend lots of time with his aunties. He loved that he didn't have to share the spotlight with his older brother! We squeezed in a visit with Uncle Troy! And spent lots of time with Aunt Megan! Troy, are you defending yourself in this picture? Looks like maybe it was 3 verses 1 (Girls v. you).
They unknowingly dressed nearly identical one night. Sisters!
It's been determined that Will is part boy, part monkey, part fish. He loves the water!
And how can I forget this little cutie! I got to spend time with my ADORABLE niece, Morgan.
Cousin love!!
That's our trip in a nut shell! We had a great time and can't wait to go back for another visit!
Happy Friday, friends!

5 comments:

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

ohhhhhh my gosh i love these pictures! your family is just beautiful! seriously, i wish i would have been there in person to see all you pretty girls! great job on the shower! love you sister!
mal

Megan Tonagel said...

This was seriously SUCH a fun weekend! I always so appreciate how you include us in your family functions when you are home. You are such a sweet sister!!
-Meg

Erica and Nate said...

the shower food looked so good...i love the fruit carriage! impressive! how exciting that both of your sisters are pregnant! maybe it will be your turn to have a baby girl next,hehe :) you girls are so beautiful! hope i see you soon

Rachel said...

Love that baby carriage! I can't believe baby Morgan is so big already. How fun to see all your family! Happy for you. :)

thepaperroSe said...

What a beautiful family and it looks like your shower was a success! Your menu sounded yummy. Wanted you to know that I found the bag with my linens on the front porch. I know there were some dishes too.....just wondered if you had forgotten them. Our grandson was born Friday morn at 2 am! So, I was gone all day Thursday until later on Friday. Sorry I missed you.