Friday, April 29, 2011

Cheese!

This one's for you, Papa.
Grandpa Jamieson, cover your ears!
Translation below.



Jace: Papa, can you take me deer hunting?
Cheese! Cheese! Cheese!
Mommy: Do you want to go deer hunting with Papa?
Jace: Yeah!
I’m gonna go hunting with Daddy.
Me and Papa and Daddy see a big deer in the woods.
Me and Papa and Daddy shoot the deer so you guys can eat deer meat!
Deer meat is yummy for you.
Yeah, it makes you strong!
And then you play basketball!
Cheese!

Well, I think it's safe to say that my two year old is going to follow in Dad's footsteps and be a deer hunter. He cracks us up!

Happy weekend, friends!

6 comments:

Kathy Tonagel said...

that little boy cracks me up!! Sorry Grandpa Jamieson, the boy is going to be a hunter!~~
Nana T

a.tonagel said...

very funny!!!!

Breuninger Bunch said...

aww, what a cutie. I love checking your blog. :)

Joel/Mal and Troy/Meg said...

Oh my gosh I love this video! Amy your dad and I can hang together, I would be the absolute last person to kill an animal, haha! I mean I love to eat them, but the whole killing part makes me sad! Jace is such a cutie! Can't wait to kiss those little cheeks! Btw, I just showed this video to ten people! Love you
Mal

Auntie JJ said...

oh haha! cutie patootie. thanks for the monday morning laughs!!! at least he's wearing an indians t-shirt, that's got to help a little right? Uncle D and I can't wait to see our nephews in June! xoxox

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

I want to squeeze him right now. I LOVE YOU JACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!