Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sick!

Sickness seems to be lingering at the Tonagel household. It's always one of us, and right now, it's me, daggonit! Both boys have suffered a great deal of sickness this winter, and I'm sick of it!

Here are just a few pictures of the past week.

Will was just not himself last week. I snapped a picture here, just gazing at the TV, because this is SO unlike him. He is Mr. Mobile and loves to be on the go. He rarely stops going. Even for Elmo. And, well, I think it's cute how his arm is resting on the couch.

Jace had a fever four days in a row. Again, snapped a picture of this because it is SO not him! He never falls asleep on the couch (or anywhere, really, that's not his bed). And yes, if you look closely, you will see leftover lunch still on his face. Hey, I have enough surfaces to wipe (counters, butts, faces) that I do miss this once in a while.

This face may look sweet but he has been rather devil-ish lately.
Oh and I realized why Will is crying in every picture. He loves to eat my camera (that is slowly breaking thanks to my youngest)! Once he lays eyes on that camera, he wants it! And he will whine, fuss, kick, scream until he gets it. Can you say strong WILL? I did manage to get this one of a half smile/cry just before he let me have it.
And let the temper tantrums begin...

Ok. Totally boring post, I know, but I needed something to stall me from the long to-do list hanging on my fridge.

Love my boys, despite my rather negative commentary today. Moms are allowed to have days like this, right??

Bye friends!


5 comments:

dianne and bob said...

Of course you can have days like that - specially when you feel crummy and are coming off weeks of illness....

and the boys are still adorable...

a.tonagel said...

sorry you are all feeling sick. no fun! I know sick kids are hard but selfishly I think it is so much worse when the mom is the sick one! Hang in there!

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Oh how I love your boys. Seriously I was laughing out loud when I saw your pictures of Will crying :) I can just picture it. Josh does the same thing with anything electronic. Tonight it was the video camera. Love little boys!

Auntie JJ said...

I just want to fly out to indiana and give little will a big hug!

two_evans said...

Levi does that (what Will does with your camera) with computer keyboards. If he sees it, he has to bang on it, or it's "game over." Almost spring... :)
Erin :)