Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Happy New Year!

Sorry I've been MIA for a while now. The holidays were crazy busy and now that they are over we seem to be busy with basketball games, fighting sickness in our house, and keeping up with everyday tasks.

We kicked off the Christmas celebration with a visit from my sister and her family! Loved spending a couple days with them! Just wish it could have been longer. Thanks Lauren, Ben, and Morgan for fitting us in to your busy Christmas!

We decided to stay home for Christmas Eve/Day this year and really enjoyed being at home with our little ones. Nana and Papa Tonagel and our best friends, the Clarks, joined us for a Christmas meal which included seven-layer salad, prime rib, mashed potatoes, seasoned green beans, rolls, and cheesecake for dessert! It was a great day!

Sadly, these were the only pictures I snapped of our Christmas morning.



Greg and Jace went sledding on our white Christmas day and had a blast! Our little scaredy cat was SO brave and by the end of their outing was flying down the steepest hill all by himself!
Thanks Nana and Papa for your fun visit!!!
Greg had to leave early the 26th for Phoenix, AZ, where his team would later win two big games! So proud of him and the players. We really missed him while he was gone but enjoyed the virtual face to face conversations via Skype. We were glad to get him home New Year's at 1:30 am. I got my kiss (just 1.5 hours late)!

Now, starts the busiest time for Coach and b-ball, where all our remaining games are conference games. That means lots of long nights and a busy/stressed out/distracted baby daddy. Lucky me!

I have just started training for the Indianapolis mini-marathon in May. So far, I have VERY little motivation! Wish me luck! I've started my new year off with a new look. I cut twelve inches off of my hair! Feels good to have healthy hair that I can actually run a comb through!

In other news, my baby is 10 months old today! Can't believe it! Love our sweet William baby!


Have a great week!

5 comments:

Aunt LoLo said...

1. happy 10 month bday Will!!!!
2. your hair looks BOMB!!!
3. kick it into gear sister - only four months left to train!
4. love the tent in the background on christmas morning :)
5. love you sooooooo much!

Aunt LoLo said...

1. happy 10 month bday Will!!!!
2. your hair looks BOMB!!!
3. kick it into gear sister - only four months left to train!
4. love the tent in the background on christmas morning :)
5. love you sooooooo much!

Megan said...

Following in JLo's lead...
1. I love those little boys in their Christmas Jammies!
2. Skype date pronto to see the new do!!!
3. Those were the only two things I needed to say

Rachel said...

Fun pics! And CUTE hair--- although from the picture, I couldn't tell at first that it was any shorter. You would look gorgeous no matter how you did your hair. :) Oh--- and I have news for you! (not preggo!)

Renee said...

RACHEL! Oh my word...craziness that there was a chance you could be preggo ;-)

Amy - Love the hair!!