Thursday, December 9, 2010

Christmas Tree 2010

So. You may remember the Tonagel Christmas tree fiasco of 2009. If not, you can get a recap by clicking here.
Greg had a great opportunity this year to redeem himself from last year's unfortunate tree.
He TOTALLY hit it out of the park this year! I love our tree. I love the soft, short needles. I love the way it smells. I love it's shape and size. I love that my mom helped me decorate it. I love that my hubby picked it out. I love this tree.
This week I was able to get a few Christmas decorations up while my mom was visiting. Our house was made for Christmas! So here are some of my favorite Christmas things scattered throughout the house.

Ta-da! Here is our tree!

And some of my favorite ornaments.


My mom and I came up with these fun, sparkly arrangements. Love them!

And I just love this little guy!
I love this cute, hand-made, wooden nativity made by Greg when he was young.



Hope everyone is enjoying this wonderful season!

Bye, friends!

5 comments:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Love the tree!!!!!!!!! And I love your house!

Owen/Lauren said...

I love your tree and your house too! So beautiful! I'm glad you got to spend some time with your Mom. I hope you, Greg, Jace, and Will have a wonderful Christmas!

Joel/Mal ...Troy/Meg said...

Adorable!!
-Meg

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

So fun! Looks like you should definitely be planning a Christmas open house. :)

two_evans said...

First, your house looks great!!! I love your decorations. :) Second, I re-read last year's tree fiasco and laughed out loud the whole time... GT's escapades could have come out of a Matt Evans book. ;) have a great Christmas!
Erin