Thursday, November 18, 2010

Coconut Doughnut!

Made this feathered wreath the other day. The previous homeowners had one in their nursery and I really liked it so I tried to recreate it. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out! I could have bought one on Etsy for $40 but I made this for under $10! Go me! Can't wait to see it in a little girls room someday. Maybe.

My sister says it looks like a coconut doughnut and I think she might be right.

And she also said it's something you would find in her [gay] neighbors' apartment. I will take that as a compliment!

Also, while I am posting decorative pictures, check out what my sister Lauren made for Jace's room. LOVE!



Enjoyed some alone time this morning while the kids were home with a wonderful babysitter. I needed a bit of a break. This terrible two thing is rough!

We are gearing up for Thanksgiving at our house! Love the holidays! Blessings to you today!

7 comments:

a.tonagel said...

I think the coconut doughnut wreath is adorable! good crafting!

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

OH YAY!--- it turned out so well, I just might have to follow the trend. :) I really like it in white.
What a lovely little post!

Auntie JJ said...

As soon as you have a baby girl that wreath will be perf!!!

Holly Daly said...

Very cute! The nursery colors look great with the wreath!
And I agree- the terrible twos are rough rough rough! I've heard age 3 is easier with boys. I sure hope so b/c we'll have a newborn added to the mix then.

Shannon said...

I love all the crafts!!!!

dianne and bob said...

The wreath looks very nice! and how cool that you did it for $10!
Now I know what to bring as a house warming gift to a gay guy's apartment!

Megan said...

Who knew J Lo was so crafty! Did she paint that? You Jamieson girls are goooood... Now Jill needs to make something :)