Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Pink bows and little toes!

My sister and niece are here!

First off, how beautiful is my sister?

Second, I adore my niece! She is so petite and so sweet! I love holding a baby in pink!

Jace and Will are having fun with their new cousin. So far, Jace has tackled her and Will has sat on her. Oh, and Jace keeps calling her "sister". Trying to tell me something, son???

Will is obsessed with her hair bow!

Did I mention my baby is practically crawling?
LOVE Morgan's Ugg Boots! She's such a stylin' 6 week old!
I love her baby sounds!
And I can't get enough of this little turkey!


Oh, and I love this little monkey too!
Bye friends!

4 comments:

Megan said...

Hahaha I love the one of Jace picking his nose :) And Morgan is HUGE!!! She is just getting cuter and cuter. Ask J-Lo when I can come babysit will ya!?

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pics :) Such cute kiddos. And of course how precious is Morgan?!?!

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

So fun having your sister! :) I like that you call your boys a turkey and a monkey. My girls are a bear and a dear. Hmmm...what should we call Christian?
Miss you!

Kathy Tonagel said...

make Jace wash his hands after he picks his nose and then plays with Morgan!!haha

She is so cute, as are my little grandboys. Bet you're having so much fun together.