Sunday, September 12, 2010

William Baby

Look friends! I can get on all fours!
Whoa!
And he's down.
I have sadly failed to document Will's first 6 months of life like I did my first born. So, here a quick re-cap of his development...

Will is a great baby! He is not yet sitting up by himself but he is close. He has 4 teeth and several others on the way (he had his first tooth at 3 months)! He LOVES to roll over. I can hardly keep him on his back to change his diaper! He is now getting up on his hands and knees and starting to rock. He loves to scoot! He has the sweetest blue eyes and the most mellow temperament (especially compared to his big bro)! He does giggle occasionally and it is usually at Jace. We love our sweet William baby!

Bye friends!

3 comments:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the family picture!! A great looking family!

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

Aww little Will. :) I like your series of pictures.
HAHA--- you know how i have to do a word verification before I submit this comment?... well, the word I have to type this time is "dingamy". Ding Amy? Wha?

Auntie JJ said...

What a cutie patooty!