Monday, September 6, 2010

Weddings, Babies, Dancing, Oh My!

We had the best time celebrating my big bro's wedding a couple of weeks ago. With the ocean in the background and these two at the alter, the ceremony was absolutely stunning!

I couldn't be happier for these two newlyweds! Congrats Ben and Kelley! Love you both!
Our little ring bearer actually performed pretty well. Even though he screamed through the pictures, he did actually manage to walk down the aisle. Overall I could give him a pretty good grade! Plus he looked incredibly cute doing it!

Here is a quick run down of our night.

Jace got his dance moves on...
He busted out all the big moves for this special night! This one was for you, Ben and Kel!We swopped spouses...

Got our groove on...
Took in this sweet moment...
And I was reminded of how much I love this man! Overall it was a fabulous night (the filet and lobster wasn't too shabby either)!
Now all the Jamieson kids are officially married off. Next comes baby in the baby carriage...
That's right! My sister Lauren gave birth to this sweet baby girl on September 1st. I want to kiss her sweet little lips!

Bye friends!


3 comments:

Auntie JJ said...

Haha! The forward facing bridge is Jace's signature move! Like Uncle Darren's shoulder dancing. :)

Megan said...

I love Morgan's head full of fuzz, it's so cute!!!

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

aww cute baby girl!