Thursday, August 19, 2010

Rehearsal Dinner

Rehearsal Day-
Our day began with some good, ol' fashioned female pampering... manicures and pedicures. That's right. What girl isn't up for a little foot rub, trashy magazines, and mimosas amongst great friends? And did I mention I was kid free? Bonus! Friday morning started the craziness of the wedding festivities. We coordinated rides, visits, polished off our toast (after being edited, then deleted accidentally), and finally made it to the rehearsal dinner. The weather was PERFECT and the venue was just beautiful. My kids weren't on their best behavior but they did well considering the craziness of the day. My mom and dad know how to throw a wicked party! We had a great time!

Here is the Regatta Place where the rehearsal was held.
Aunt JJ and Uncle Darren.
Aunt Yoyo and Uncle Jolly.
The handsome groom!
Ben surrounded by some of the women in his life (now marrying into a family of more girls... poor guy)!
I am sad that I don't have more pictures to show for this beautiful day. Wedding post to come soon!

So long, friends!

No comments: