Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Oh boy!

Oh boy, oh boy, oh boy! Our life is never dull with all these boys! Here is a quick update on Jace and Will.

My first born son is one giant ball of BOY. He loves sports, dirt, trucks, tractors, and anything and everything boy. His vocabulary has really taken off and it has been fun to communicate with him that way. He is now sleeping in a big boy bed and loving every minute of it. He proudly tell us each morning "I sleep in big bed, Mommy/Daddy"! We are so proud of the little boy he is becoming! He is sweet and sensitive but strong willed and determined too. I like to think he gets the former from me and the latter from his dad :)

Wee!




Now for my second born... I am head over heels in love with this baby. He is so darn easy to love! I can't believe he will be turning 6 months old in just 2 weeks! He is rolling over constantly, teething like crazy, and giggling when anyone looks at him! We love that Will is our son!
Here he is with his best buddy, Joshua. Joshua was boxing Will out. His father would have been proud!
Check out our sweet William's mohawk. He's like a little chick!

See what I mean by easy to love??

We just returned back from a quick (too quick) trip to Rhode Island. My big brother was married on Saturday and we had a blast joining in this celebration. The boys did great and were spoiled with lots of attention from their many aunts and uncles, grandparents, great grandparents, and many good family friends. The boys performed less than average in our travels out there but pleasantly surprised us on our travels home (they were even complimented several times)! I will post pictures of our trip as soon as I get my hands on some (I forgot my camera daggonit).

Chao friends!

2 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

Great pics of my two most favorite little boys. :)

Auntie Jill said...

Great pics of my two most favorite little boys! :)