Thursday, July 8, 2010

I DANCE, MOMMY!

We had a really great time on our trip to Ohio for a cousins wedding. Both my sisters and parents made the trek to the midwest for the celebration.

My Aunt Mary has a big Fourth of July bash each year. Here Jace is anticipating the big corn hole tourney. Greg came home with the trophy and I was runner-up last year. Can you tell I am proud of my accomplishment? I wasn't quite as accomplished as Greg was in his younger years so let me just soak this one up, OK?!
Here are some pictures of the wedding reception. Lauren and Ben only have roughly 7 weeks left before their baby girl will be born. I can't wait to meet my niece, Morgan!
Jill and Darren traveled all the way from Hoboken, NJ for a quick visit.
The girls got to snuggle their nephews while I dominated the Electric Slide on the dance floor.
Jace enjoyed being serenaded by Uncle Darren on the dance floor.
Jace wanted to dance the whole night. Let me rephrase that, Jace wanted us to dance while holding him the whole night. It was exhausting! The kid is not a feather. Poor Lauren (7 1/2 months pregnant--you can't tell by looking at her) was stuck holding him most of the night. Thanks, Aunt Lolo. Jace left the reception screaming "I dance, Mommy, I dance!"
My beautiful sisters and cousins.
Love them!
Love them too!
The next time I see these amazing people will be at my big brother's wedding in Newport--can't wait!

Hope everyone had a good Fourth of July!

8 comments:

Madeleine said...

Amy, you look gorgeous!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE that dress!

And I looove the last picture of you, greg, and jace! precious!

Beth said...

Looks like you guys had fun!

a.tonagel said...

cute dress!

Aunt LoLo said...

You stole all the pictures I was going to use for my "ohio weekend" blog entry! I guess that's what I get for being a slacker!

Aunt LoLo said...

Aaaaamy!!!!!! You stole all the pictures I was going to use in my "ohio trip" blog! I guess that's what I get for being a slacker!

Aunt LoLo said...

Aaaaaammmmmy!! You stole all the pictures I was going to use in my "Ohio trip" blog! I guess that's what I get for being a slacker!

Aunt LoLo said...

Aaaaaammmmmy!! You stole all the pictures I was going to use in my "Ohio trip" blog! I guess that's what I get for being a slacker!

Auntie Jill said...

Aw I miss those guys already! I had sooooooooooo much fun running around with jace. JJ! I JUMP! and that dress did look bomb on you! xo