Friday, June 11, 2010

We've moved!

We are officially moved in to our new home. We LOVE our new place and are so thankful for this blessing! We have enjoyed making it "ours" and look forward to hosting many family/friends gatherings here. We have tripled our square footage and quadrupled our number of bathrooms so there are a couple empty rooms for now. I imagine it will be a work in progress for the next couple of years (or are homes every really "done"?) My mom and dad are currently visiting and I am greatly enjoying the extra help! It's been fun showing off our new neighborhood as well as Indiana in the summertime. We have enjoyed Greg's infamous pulled pork sandwiches topped with coleslaw, wagon rides, walks, grilling out, strawberry shortcake, wiffle ball, and much more! I hate to see our visit end. Why can't everyone I love just move to Indiana already?!

Our swingset in our new backyard. Jace loves swinging in the "shark".
Our sweet William!
Our big boy, Jace!

I plan to post more pictures of the house... next time!

Bye friends!


4 comments:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Love the pictures of your kiddos :) I love your kids! :) xoxo

Kathy Tonagel said...

I've looked forward to a new post! Great picture of the back yard. Of course, the little boys are adorable...
nana

Megan said...

Your backyard is amazing!!!! I don't think I even ever went in your old one lol.

I also want to swim with Jace in the pool, he looked liked he was having a blast. Miss you and can't wait to come visit!

kelley said...

Amy - your backyard looks amazing! i can't wait until ben and i can see the house in person! we miss you guys and can't wait to see you and the fam :)
xoxo