Friday, June 18, 2010

Buffalo Wing Dip!

If you haven't tried this recipe and you are a fan of buffalo wings, this is a must! It is a great appetizer for a group (men especially love it!) at a cookout or a get together for a ball game. With the NBA Finals right behind us, it seems like I made this every other night!

Ingredients:
1 can of chicken or leftover shredded chicken (1 large can or 1 cup) *I am not usually a fan of canned chicken but for this recipe it really works!
1 8oz. pkg. cream cheese
buffalo wing sauce (we LOVE Franks)
ranch (I always use generic for this recipe)
shredded cheese (we prefer monterey jack)

Spread softened cheese in pie plate or small baking dish. Add chicken over top of the cream cheese. Next, drizzle hot sauce until nearly covered. Add ranch dressing overtop to your liking. Sprinkle shredded cheese and voila! Bake at 350 for about 10 minutes or until heated through and cheese is melted. You can also cover and microwave for a couple minutes.

I promise, your party will love this!

1 comment:

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

somehow I missed in the ingredients that I'm supposed to have a viola. hmmmm.....
haha... we LOVE this dip too!