Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Bak-a-ball!

Here are a couple pictures of Jace sportin' his new kicks.
A few funny tidbits about his new shoes:

-He thinks he has shoes just like his dad so he will point to them, smile, and yell "Daddy!"

-He wouldn't let me take them off during his naptime yesterday so he slept with them on.

-He calls them his "bak-a-ball shoes" and must wear them with his "bak-a ball shorts". The kid really does love "bak-a-ball".

Jace is wearing his basketball shoes, sporting a baseball shirt while holding a soccer ball. Is he all boy or what?! I love having boys (but Lord, please grant me a daughter someday)!

Bye friends!

3 comments:

Megan said...

I just love him! He looks like such a little boy now it is crazy. I really see a combo of you and Greg in him in these pictures. Adorable!

Beth said...

He looks so grown up!

dianne and bob said...

You must have known this is the kind of boy Greg would have! Genes baby, genes!