Monday, May 10, 2010

You know you're a mom when...

You know you're a mom when...

You take important notes from the insurance agent on a magna-doodle.

You have perfected your animal noises (I can do a mean monkey)!

You don't mind kissing the lips of a dirty, sticky, smelly toddler!

You aren't totally disgusted by drinking from a bottle of water with a piece of back wash floating in it (eww--I know)!

You end up talking about "Sid the Science Kid" on your double date night out!

Your husband is no longer the only love of your life--I currently have 3!

You drive a mini-van. That's right! I joined the millions of other moms out there and caved. I'm not going to lie--I love it!

Phew. Being a mommy of two is hard work (hence the lack of posts on this blog) but I am loving every minute of it! I had a special Mother's Day this year, getting to reflect on all the wondering moms in my life and getting to celebrate with my two sons! We had a great time with family and friends at Potato Creek State Park.

Here Greg is pictured with his brother Ben, mom and grandma.
And a pic of our family!
Hope everyone had a great Mother's Day celebration!

So long friends!



2 comments:

Beth said...

Love the magna-doodle one. At least it wasn't an etch-a-sketch. That would be rough to read. :)

dianne and bob said...

We were blessed to spend time with you all at Potato Creek.... what a wonderful day of good food - good friends and so many babies to hold or pull in a wagon! Bring it on!