Wednesday, May 12, 2010

And here are a few more pictures that Amanda took from the weekend.
It was one of the best Mother's Days ever!
As I write this we are battling with Jace to pick up cereal he threw on the floor. In timeout, out of timeout, in timeout... He is stubborn but for the most part is an incredibly sweet little boy and very loving to his younger brother!
My precious baby! Would you believe he slept 11 hours last night? Too bad I only slept 6 because I stayed up late getting things done!

2 comments:

Megan said...

Cute pictures! Will looks so much like you in that last one I love it.

By the way I still refuse to believe Jace ever does anything naughty. I bet that cereal box fell off the counter!

dianne and bob said...

I am so glad you didn't say he was in timeout for spilling water out of a cup, like I taught him to do at the picnic! my bad... but it was so funny... he figured out if he jiggled and wiggled it would spill onto the concrete - I must have filled his cup 6 times!

Loved the pics...