Friday, April 23, 2010

Sista Sista!

I had a great time visiting with my sisters over the weekend! Lolo and JJ as they are known to Jace were so sweet to make the trip all the way out here to visit their nephews. They are wonderful sisters and my best friends! Here is a glimpse of our weekend...

We went to the park.
Lauren and Jill both "wore" Will :) He's in there somewhere!
They made sure Jace got a lot of attention and kept him busy!
They snuggled with the sweetest, most snuggly baby ever!
We gave baths.
We lounged outside. Notice the little bum climbing the slide in the background? Hehe.
We read books.
We got to witness some brotherly love.
We actually got out of our pj's on occasion and managed to put makeup on!
We cooked, danced, talked, ate, and just enjoyed being together with sisters.
We said our goodbyes. And shed some tears. But look forward to a spring/summer of lots of sisters visits!
I love family. I love my family. I love the family I gained when I married Greg. And I especially love my two sons and adorable hubby. Life is good!

Ciao friends!

5 comments:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Not sure if your title was supposed to remind me of this but I loved the show "Sister Sister" :) And you should have mentioned that Lauren is the only 5 month pregnant gal that can still "wear" Will on her belly without looking strange. Seriously you can't even tell she's prego! Such a beautiful pregnant gal! Love you friend!

dianne and bob said...

Have always wished for a sister.... have had to choose them LOL..... BBF's come close.

嘉容嘉容 said...

Hello~Nice to meet you~..................................................

怡妹 said...

免費色情論壇色情網小說色情秀一夜聊天室女同聊天dvd免費看dvd無碼片dv成人網dv影視成人網dv影視免費線上看dv影視免費線上觀賞dv線上看esx888et色片免費看f1聊天室faxyfoxy 免費色情片go2色情片a片論壇區av無碼貼圖av線上免費色情影片av線上看免會員av論壇區av聯合國a下載影片a片a片!a片78a片a貼a片a圖小魔女自拍小魔女自拍天堂 ut聊天室

AugustusP_N5526 said...

you got it!i like it!!! ........................................