Friday, April 16, 2010

Juggling Act

It seems as though having TWO kids now has left me less free time which means less blogging. Life at our house has been good but chaotic as I expected. Jace has been doing whatever it takes to compete for my attention even if it means hitting me or threatening to stomp on his younger bro. He has been a handful but brings us so much joy! Will is a great baby in every way. He sleeps really well at night and is pretty mellow during the day. He is starting to smile now which is so fun to see! He often smiles when his older brother is holding him. They love each other already! I wish I would have done a better job documenting our past couple of weeks, but here's all I've got. We did go to an indoor water park with Greg's family and have spent MANY hours outside but I have nothing to show for it. We have been having lots of fun lately. So here are a couple pics of our little ones...

Oh, I forget to mention! Jace had his first haircut. Thanks Rachel for doing such a great job. He looks so handsome! Are you all thinking "Finally!"? It was time.

I can't believe Will is 6 weeks old today. Where does the time go? We love him SO much!
Could he be an early developer and be entering into his terrible two's already? HELP! We love him so much too!
I wish I had more hands to snap more pictures of our little ones... I will get better at this juggling act!
Here is a little video for your viewing pleasure.
video
My sister's are coming tonight for a visit to see their nephews. I am SOOO excited!

Have a great weekend friends!

8 comments:

Erica and Nate said...

little will is growing up so much. it is so fun to see how much babies change. he looks so cute. my sister amy was just saying she thinks jed is starting the terrible twos also :) have a wonderful time with your sisters!!!!

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

LOVE this post! :)
Will is getting so filled out: way to go mama milk!
And your video is super cute: that has to be the most adorable big brother kiss EVER. And I'm pretty sure you have a future bball star living in your house (oh wait, maybe 2)!
Have a blast with your sistas this weekend. See you soon!

two_evans said...

They are too cute! I can't believe Will is 6 weeks old already!!! Mad props to Jace for sitting still for the haircut. We have to sneak around to get a scissor anywhere near Jaxson's head! As for the terrible two's... personally I thought the age of 1 was way worse than 2 has been. have been enjoying your updates... a little preview for us... : )

a.tonagel said...

I like Jace's "Hieee" at the beginning. Very cute. He really does have made bball skilz. :)

dianne and bob said...

Bob heard the vocals for the video and said, "Who is that?" .... oh, just Jace Tonagel making baskets!

Bless 'em both! They are so much fun to watch grow up through your blogs!

Megan Tonagel said...

Oh my, after watching that video I am having SERIOUS Jace-withdrawals! I want to play with that cute little man!! Miss you all.

Shannon said...

So fun to see a snapshot into your life. The boys are adorable! Jace is so sweet to Will!

Casie said...

So cute Amy!! It's great to see Will's rolls and Jace's sweet big boy face. Sounds like you are doing marvelous with two! It is a juggling act...that makes us Mommies a bunch of clowns, right? haha :) I love your updates! Whoever came up with the term terrible 2's anyway?? I would say it starts before 2 and lasts beyond! :)