Friday, March 19, 2010

Love is in the air!

I. LOVE. SPRING! I always get excited when the weather starts to change. I look forward to spring turning to summer, summer turning to fall, and yes, even fall turning to winter. But there is something EXTRA special about winter turning to spring that makes my heart go pitter patter. Spring is finally here and I am so thrilled! We have been through such a huge transition in the last few weeks that spring's arrival is just icing on the cake! We have enjoyed heading outdoors and look forward to daily outdoor excursions this year.

Speaking of love, let's take a look at a couple other things I love. I love babywearing. Courtney of Richard's Family Adventures convinced me to buy this baby k'tan carrier last year and I absolutely love it! I think Will loves it too :)
I love these two. Here they are doing their morning devotionals together. How sweet!
I love how much Jace loves basketball. I don't, however, love how close he is sitting to the TV. The kid already can't get enough March Madness!
I love my second born.
And my first.
And I love seeing them together!
Oh, and I love being a mom!

8 comments:

Auntie Jill said...

Jace is sitting almost as close to the tv as you used to sit. But at least he is using a chair!

Auntie Jill said...

p.s. in that last photo will's feet look bigger than mine! xo

a.tonagel said...

I think we need a pic together of our babes in their baby k'tans! :) I love mine so much! I use it every day. thanks for letting me borrow yours to start with!

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

that picture of jace by the tv made me laugh out loud. i miss that kid!... we can't let our boys become strangers. SEE YOU SOOOOON!

dianne and bob said...

Your Joy makes my heart sing! Bless you for embracing marriage and motherhood! You are a great 'advertisement' for both.....

Casie said...

What sweet pics!! I know I haven't spent a lot of time around you guys - but I thought that on your last post, Will looked like Greg...making Jace look more like you than I originally thought!! :) It's great when you get 2 that don't really look as much alike as you think they will....I find myself going back and forth - yes they look alike, no they don't...Then I just settle with thinking it's cool that God can take the same 2 people and create such unique individuals!! What a blessing - and what a crack up that your husband thinks they might as well be twins! HA!!

Casie said...

ps...that super long comment was meant to be in response to your brothers post!! haha:)

The Richards Family said...

Glad you are still loving your carrier! And Amanda too, thanks for the mention....Take care, love the pics...They are both precious...

Courtney