Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Cause I'm leaving on a jet plane...

Here is a picture of our sweet William. My sister in law took these when he was just 6 days old. You can see more pictures by visiting her photography website. Click here now!
We have had some fun in the last few days. Let me catch you up...

First, having 2 boys is just plain fun. They are going to be the best of friends (and probably the worst of enemies at times) and I can't wait to see them grow up together!

Second, we got to go to the see Greg coach in the national tournament out in Branson, MO. It was a blast and although it ended a bit too soon (we lost in the Elite Eight game), we had a great season and are so thrilled for our team and what they've accomplished!

And thirdly, we got to ride in style in a private jet on the way out there! Some friends were gracious enough to fly us and come along for some good basketball. We had a blast and would not have been able to go without them. Thanks Ott's!
Flying with a baby has never been so easy!


So while Jace was at home being spoiled by Grammy, Will was off enjoying his first basketball game and first plane ride.

My mom is leaving tomorrow and leaving me ALL alone with these two little monkeys... I hope I can handle it! AND I just found out that my sisters are coming to visit in 4 weeks to meet their newest nephew! I am so excited and feel so fortunate to have such a great family!

-Team Tonagel

P.S. Anyone else thankful for the sun today?

5 comments:

a.tonagel said...

Yea for sunshine!!!
Thanks for the shoutout. Just ordered your announcements.
Cute pics of Jace and Will! Brothers are the best!!!

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Can't wait to see your sisters!! And you will be just fine when your mom leaves! You are a great mom! Love ya!

Shannon said...

So fun! You look great and Will is so sweet! It will be an adjustment when you're by yourself, but you can do it!

Joel/Mal ...Troy/Meg said...

hey love the post!! glad everything is going wonderful! can't wait to catch up with you! i love the sun always!!! love you
mal

Jennifer, Eric, Isaiah, and Noah Heuer said...

I was terrified my first day alone with the boys and I was so pleasantly surprised at how well it went! You will do great, the boys will do great, it will be a great day!