Sunday, March 21, 2010

Brothers

I have been racking my brain to figure out WHO Will looks like. Sometimes I will get a glimpse of Jace and sometimes I think they look like total opposites. Here is a flashback of Jace at a few weeks old and a current picture of Will wearing the same outfit. I will let you be the judge.

Here is Jace at 3 weeks old.
And Will at 2 weeks.
Jace again.
And Will.
I think they will look like brothers. Not twins, just brothers. What are your thoughts?

-Team Tonagel

P.S. I showed Coach the pictures of his sons and he thought it was all the same baby. Oh boy...

9 comments:

JeffandTiffanyClark said...

Hmm..well I definitely agree they look like brothers! I think their eyes look different. But I think when Will gets chunky, he will look a lot MORE like Jace. Such cute kids! Hope you are doing well! All I have done today is eat. I feel like Joshua and need to snack all the time. Oh boy!

Kathy Tonagel said...

I agree, Will looks so different! I also can't figure out where his looks come from. I miss those little stinkers and can't wait to see them Easter.
nana

a.tonagel said...

totally different eyes. So cute! I think it is nice that they have such different looks (coming from the mom who has 3 clones) :)

Shannon said...

That's how Halle and Lily are. They look so much alike, but they don't. It's so funny! They definitely look alike, but it looks like Will is a little more petite in the face.

Megan Tonagel said...

Haha I love that Greg thought it was the same baby... Men have no attention to detail! Will is just ADORABLE!!!

dianne and bob said...

I have no opinion... I am terrible at seeing similarities in babies ... My sons looked similar as babies, but totally different as adults.

I just wanted to comment on how adorable they are.

群平 said...

真正仁慈的人,會忘記他們做過的善行,他們全心投入現在的工作,過去的事已被遺忘。 ..................................................

Becky said...

im terrible at this game and probably would have had the same response as greg. but i have to say, they're both pretty darn cute!

明秋明秋 said...

I love readding, and thanks for your artical.........................................