Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SO big!

Well another weekend has come and gone which means we are one week closer to this little baby arriving. We had a wonderful weekend which we have much to be thankful for! Greg's basketball players' mothers coordinated a surprise shower for Tiffany and I after the game on Saturday (thankfully we came out victorious so EVERYONE was in good spirits). I was so shocked and overwhelmed by their act of generosity! They went in on a special gift for us and probably the only thing we had left to purchase before Baby Bro arrived--a double stroller! It was perfect and just what we needed (and wanted). Along with the "cadillac of strollers" as it has been named, we also received an adorable diaper cake and SEVERAL new books for Baby signed personally by the players and their families. I blubbered my way through the shower and thankfully, I have my pregnancy hormones to blame this on. I can act like this is SO out of the ordinary and that I never cry (even though The Saved by the Bell prom episode where Kelly dumps Zack for her manager Jeff at The Max still makes me cry--prego or no prego). Thanks all for making it such a wonderful day!
This is the closest thing I am getting to having a girl for a while. I couldn't resist when his little girlfriend came over to play the other day!
Big brother! How big is Jace?
SO big!
And finally my 35 week belly. Holy moly. How big is Mommy? SO big!
My mom, grandmother, 2 aunts, and 2 uncles will be arriving here Friday night and joining us over the weekend for some visiting and of course, a basketball game! We can't wait!

Hope everyone has a wonderful week!

Love,
Soon to be Mama of 2!

6 comments:

Beth said...

Laughing out loud to the SBTB reference. Hope everything continues to go well!

amandatonagel said...

your belly has grown! :) yea! not too much longer now. Cute pics of jace.

Joel/Mal ...Troy/Meg said...

my niece is the queen of "how big is amaya...SOOOO BIGGGG" i squeeze her so tight when she does this, i can't resist!! love the pics! miss and love you guys
love
mal

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

oh belly belly

Megan Tonagel said...

That is so nice your fam is coming in to visit. Tell Cindy I said hello, I love that lady!

Shannon said...

You look big! Get ready girl- 2 is so much fun, but lots of work!