Sunday, January 17, 2010

Munchkin


Here is an updated picture of my growing baby!  Everything continues to go well as far as the pregnancy goes other than the fact that I can't buy myself more time!  I can't believe how fast time is passing and my due date is in 7 short weeks.  I still have lots to do before this little munchkin arrives--move Jace out of his room and into a different bed or crib (still haven't decided), organize and finish his "big boy" room, pull out all my newborn/baby clothes and toys, and finally figure out a plan for Greg so he can be in attendance at the birth of our baby (due date falls over his national tournament, remember?)  With basketball season in full swing my weekends are busy and therefore FLYING by!  I better get to more working and less blogging so I can get some things crossed off my to-do list.

And just a quick shout out to my hubs (who will probably never get the shout-out because he never reads our family blog) for leading his team in setting the new record for most consecutive wins for men's basketball with 12 wins.  Our team is now 17-3 and playing well!

Hope everyone had a fun-filled weekend!  

Ciao friends!

2 comments:

Simon and Rachel Henry said...

Honestly Amy, you are getting more beautiful with every preggo picture! If you're interested in helping each other set up nursery, I'm totally game!... I'm free weekday mornings!... we might be able to get a few tasks done together. Let's chat. :) See you soon!

Benitta said...

I recently came across your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I don't know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.

Lucy

http://toddlergirls.net